1. Controller: it refers to the main command device that changes the wiring of the main circuit or control circuit and changes the resistance value in the circuit according to the predetermined sequence to control the start, speed regulation, braking and reverse of the motor.
2. Stepper motor driver: is a kind of electric pulse into angular displacement of the actuator.
1. Controller: it is composed of program counter, instruction register, instruction decoder, timing generator and operation controller. It is the "decision-making organization" to issue commands, that is, to coordinate and direct the operation of the whole computer system.
2. Stepper motor driver: when the stepper driver receives a pulse signal, it drives the stepper motor to rotate at a fixed angle (called "step angle") in the set direction. The rotation is carried out step by step at a fixed angle.
The principle is different
1. Controller: electromagnetic sucker controller: the AC voltage of 380V is reduced by the transformer, and then is rectified by the rectifier to 110V DC, and then enters the sucker through the control device. At this time, the sucker is magnetized, and the reverse voltage line is connected when demagnetizing, so that the controller can achieve the demagnetization function.
2. Stepper motor driver: the angular displacement can be controlled by controlling the number of pulses, so as to achieve the purpose of accurate positioning; At the same time, the speed and acceleration of the motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency, so as to achieve the purpose of speed regulation and positioning.