48v brushless dc motor consists of motor body and driver, it is a typical mechatronic product, it is a motor without brush and commutator (or collector ring), also called commutatorless motor.
Features of 48v brushless dc motor.
1、Comprehensive replacement of DC motor speed control, comprehensive replacement of inverter + inverter motor speed control, comprehensive replacement of asynchronous motor + reducer speed control.
2, has all the advantages of the traditional DC motor, while eliminating the carbon brush, slip ring structure.
3, can run at low speed and high power, can eliminate the reducer directly drive a large load.
4、Small volume, light weight and high output power.
5、Excellent torque characteristics, good torque performance at medium and low speed, large starting torque and small starting current.
6、Stepless speed regulation, wide speed range and strong overload capacity.
7, soft start and soft stop, good braking characteristics, can eliminate the original mechanical brake or electromagnetic brake device.
8, high efficiency, the motor itself no excitation loss and carbon brush loss, eliminating the multi-stage deceleration consumption, comprehensive power saving rate of up to 20% ~ 60%, only power savings a year to recover the purchase cost.
9, high reliability, good stability, adaptability, simple maintenance and repair.
10, bump and vibration resistance, low noise, low vibration, smooth operation, long life.
11, no radio interference, no spark, especially suitable for explosive places, with explosion-proof type.
12, according to the needs of the optional trapezoidal wave magnetic field motor and positive spin wave magnetic field motor.
Application of 48v brushless dc motor.
48v brushless dc motor has a wide range of applications, such as automotive, tools, industrial industrial control, automation, and aerospace, etc. In general, 48v brushless dc motor can be divided into three main applications as follows.
Continuous load applications: mainly in areas that require a certain speed but do not require high speed accuracy, such as fans, water pumping machines, blowers, etc. These applications are low cost and mostly open loop control.
Variable load applications: mainly applications where the speed needs to vary within a certain range, with higher demand for motor speed characteristics and dynamic response time characteristics. Such as household appliances, dryers and compressors are good examples, the automotive industry in the field of oil pump control, electric controller, engine control, etc., the system cost of such applications is relatively higher.
Positioning applications: Most applications in industrial control and automatic control fall into this category, which often complete energy delivery, so there are special requirements for dynamic response to speed and torque, and higher requirements for the controller. Speed measurement may be done with optoelectronics and some synchronization equipment. Many applications such as process control, machine control and transport control fall into this category.
Precautions for using 48v brushless dc motor.
(1) Before disassembling, blow the motor surface dust with compressed air and wipe the surface dirt clean.
(2) Select the work site for motor disassembly and clean up the site environment.
(3) Familiar with the structural characteristics of the motor and the technical requirements for overhaul.
(4) Prepare the tools (including special tools) and equipment required for disassembly.
(5) in order to further understand the defects in the operation of the motor, when available, you can do an inspection test before disassembly. To this end, the motor with a load test rotation, detailed inspection of the motor temperature, sound, vibration and other parts of the situation, and test voltage, current, speed, etc., and then disconnect the load, a separate no-load inspection test, no-load current and no-load loss, make a record.
(6) cut off the power supply, remove the external wiring of the motor, make a record.
(7) choose the appropriate voltage megohmmeter test motor insulation resistance. In order to compare with the insulation resistance value measured at the last overhaul to determine the trend of insulation changes and insulation status of the motor, the insulation resistance values measured at different temperatures should be converted to the same temperature, generally converted to 75 ℃.
(8) Test the absorption ratio K. When the absorption ratio is greater than 1.33, it indicates that the 48v brushless dc motor
insulation has not been affected by moisture or the degree of moisture is not serious. In order to compare with the previous data, the absorption ratio measured at any temperature should also be converted to the same temperature.